Jess G.'s Polls

Does skin tighten up with weight loss?

When I reach my goal weight I will have lost about 50 lbs. I am wondering if my skin will firm up on my stomach and upper arms as I lose weight. Did you lose a lot of weight and if so, did your skin firm up?
Show Results  |  Share  |  Report  |  5 votes  |  468 views
7 comments
  • Vicky
    Vicky After my pregnancies I did have some lose skin and a small amount of stretch marks. It does take a while after the weigh comes off for the skin to get firmer. Toning and building muscle will help tremendously! As for the stretch marks, I did use Bio-oi...  more
    August 15, 2013
  • Lara
    Lara I have lost almost 100 Ibs only through a diet and a bit of cardio. However, I have (within the past few months) consistently begun working out and am seeing major definition in my abs and some in my arms. I don't know if it will ever be "flat" or "not fl...  more
    August 16, 2013
  • Toria
    Toria I agree with Heather that Vit E oil is really good. Use it whilst you are loosing weight. Also aloe vera gel is good for firming skin and stretch marks too. I lost 40lbs. Eating right helps too.
    August 19, 2013
  • Jess G.
    Jess G. Thank you ladies for all of your advice and feedback. It is really helpful and gives me a lot of hope. :)
    August 19, 2013