• Natalie Gerstner
    Natalie Gerstner Hey ladies!!! Any restaurant workers out there?? So what I am having most difficulty with is eating early verses late! I work at night and am a server so don't necessarily have a "break time".. I eat M4 right before work but dont have time to eat M5 until...  more
    • Natalie Gerstner
      Julia If you eat Greek yogurt before bed I heard it replenishes your muscles and metabolizes slowly at night making you feel full.
      February 22, 2013
    • Natalie Gerstner
      Tina Hove Natalie I'm a server too - same problem...I bought those Lara Bars from the organic food store (2 bucks each kind expensive!!) and I thought maybe we could put some almonds or wal nuts in a pill case and shove those in our mouth when we get hungry? they h...  more
      February 22, 2013
    • Natalie Gerstner
      Tina Hove @julia - didn't the book say no dairy after 3pm? Is greek yogurt considered dairy? Right? j/w other wise I'd eat it!! I've been so sore.
      February 22, 2013
    • Natalie Gerstner
      Devon I'm in the same boat. I make a protein smoothie to drink at work so I can keep myself replenished. Also collard green wraps are my new best friend since you can eat them sort of on the go. Tina have you tried making your own larabars?! Way cheaper
      February 22, 2013
    • Natalie Gerstner
      Natalie Gerstner Ohhh making your own Lara bars I will have to try! I've seen it in the nutrition plan but have yet to try it :) I'm not a hugee fan of the store bought ones. I will have to keep little snacks in my apron from now on ;) pill box super smart!
      February 22, 2013
    • Natalie Gerstner
      Julia Yeah idk.... I remember k&k saying the benefits of eating Greek yogurt at night and how it slowly digests keeping you full and then feeling energized in the AM
      February 22, 2013